Mycronic is a global high-tech company whose innovative solutions have been advancing electronics technology for over 40 years. Today we continue to grow and serve customers in an expanding variety of industries. What we do impacts the future of technology, and in turn, the way we live our lives tomorrow.
We’re looking for people to join our talented, motivated and friendly team on the cutting-edge. Here, in an open, collaborative and flexible environment, you’ll work alongside leading industry experts and take on challenging projects that bring tomorrow’s electronics to life.
Within the PG (Pattern Generator) division we are working with products for photomask manufacturing and we are a strategic key supplier for both semicon and display maskshops around the world providing leading edge production solutions.
To be able to continue to develop our products and also expand into new application we would like to strengthen our focus on advanced high performance computing Software and related Hardware platforms by forming a new group called “High Performance Computing Software”. This group will contain several of our already experienced resources but there will also be room and a need for recruiting more resources with new and complementing knowledge.
As a leader of this group you will find yourself at the very forefront of the electronics industry and advanced computing with focus on different forms of data handling and image processing. It will be your mission together with your team to develop and maintain the PG divisions competence within this area and actively drive development of our excellence with computational Software/Hardware as well as strategical and operational questions and propose necessary investments in new Hardware/Software systems required to stay at the leading edge within this field.
In this role you will be part of the R&D & product management team reporting directly to the Head of PG Product Strategy and Development and have close contact with colleagues from other groups and departments within the PG division.
As Group Manager for “High Performance Computing SW”, you will:
- Act as an inspiring leader for a team of around 10-15 people
- Be responsible for the resources and competence development within the group
- Drive and propose new investment to meet future capability and capacity needs as well as for meeting requirements on testing capability and computer Software/Hardware quality on our products
- Be responsible for data preparation Software used in the products
- Be responsible for the main image processing functionality used in the products
- Drive an active roadmap to secure that we meet customer requirements for input data and data formats
- Propose strategic initiatives to enable a high quality and secure a modern architecture
- Be owner of the system control computers including the high performance computer platforms including CPU and GPU clusters used by the Software developed by the group
- Have budget responsibility for the group including maintenance of the equipment own by the group
- Drive and enable an active strategy and a way of working that continuously help us to improve our Software capabilities and quality
Who you are
We believe that the right candidate for this role is a true team player with an open attitude, a positive mindset and a high level of personal responsibility combined with good integrity. You thrive in a global and fast-changing environment where your ability to prioritize–and reprioritize–come to its full use.
Other requirements for this role include:
- Knowledge in advanced computing, with a focus on handling different types of data and processing images
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Data, Electrical or Physical Engineering, or a related field with similar experience
- Experience from and a true and genuine interest and skill for the combination of technology, leadership and teambuilding
- Fluency in English, written and spoken alike
- Experience working with the similar computer systems used in the PG systems
- Experience/ understanding around advanced image processing and different graphical representations
- Knowledge of threaded CPU based algorithms and Hardware clusters
- Earlier experience from GPU calculations and clusters
- Start: As agreed
- Extent: Full time
- Place of employment: Täby, Stockholm
In this process Mycronic is working together with Winona, if you have any questions, please contact Recruitment Responsible: Charlotte Runsbech at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our selection process is continuous, and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
About the company
A culture of collaboration and personal growth.
At Mycronic, we love what we do, but most importantly who we do it with. Because to us the relationships we have with our customers and each other are the keys to success.
Take part in the excitement of working with innovative people and global businesses who are elevating today’s standards in modern electronics. Share in the responsibility of bringing great ideas to life within an inclusive culture that not only promotes personal growth and embraces diversity but depends upon it.
Here you are expected to have a voice and will be encouraged to get involved. It’s this very mindset that empowers our people to make a positive difference for a broad range of businesses, society and the planet – every day.
Click here to learn more about Mycronic and what it’s like to work with us