Fxity is a young and innovative organization offering an automated FX, and liquidity management solution. The cutting-edge technology minimizes human error risk and revolutionizes how companies handle their financial operations. By implementing the solution, businesses can significantly reduce costs, eliminating the need for manual processes and dedicated staff. Moreover, the solution provides an additional layer of security, minimizing risk.
As Fxity continues to grow, they are establishing a new sales department, offering you the unique opportunity to shape its growth and expand its market presence. In this role, you will have a chance to be a part of an exciting journey and offered a possibility to really impact the organization’s future.
- Drive business growth by attracting new clients and forging strong relationships to promote our solution/product.
- Execute strategic prospecting activities, including cold calling, lead generation, and networking, to expand our customer base.
- Maintain meticulous records of sales activities and customer interactions.
- Stay abreast of industry trends, market dynamics, and competitor activities to identify new business opportunities.
Who you are
As a person, you are service-minded and results-oriented. You have a strong track record in sales and always strive to improve. You also thrive in an environment where you are encouraged to take initiative and offered creative freedom to reach results.
- Proven experience in sales, preferably within the finance or technology sectors, with a track record of achieving targets.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, enabling you to engage and build rapport with senior and junior stakeholders.
- Service-minded mindset, always striving to understand and address client needs, ensuring their success with our solution.
- Self-reliant and results-oriented, with the ability to thrive in a target-driven environment and proactively seek out new opportunities.
- Adaptability is key, as you will be part of a new sales department, contributing to its growth and shaping its processes.
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken alike.
- Knowledge of Swedish, German, or French
- Previous international experience working in sales
About the Company
Read more about the company at https://www.fxity.net/
Place of employment: Stockholm, Malmö or Umeå
Extent: Full time
Start date: ASAP, with regard to notice period
In this process Fxity is working together with AW Executive Search, if you have any questions please contact the researcher responsible: Olivia Schibort at email@example.com.
Our selection process is continuous, and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.