Stoneridge, Inc. is setting the stage for the future. Our technology and partnership-oriented approach enables us to develop next-generation products and excel as we continue the transition from a provider of mechanical-based components to systems-based solutions. To achieve this transition, we must constantly focus on enabling the best people to tackle the biggest opportunities. Through this focus, we are building on our historical foundation and setting the stage for the future.
Stoneridge’s Electronics Division is an industry leader in the design and manufacturing of vehicle electronics, including driver information systems, tachograph systems, connectivity and controls modules and vision systems.
Stoneridge is now looking for their next Software Team Manager to be part of growing the company on the leading edge of technology. As the Software Team Manager, you will lead a team of around 12 engineers. You will be responsible for all aspects of software development by giving technical directions and create working principles. In this role, you will report directly to the Chief Engineer Software and be part of a global management team for the global software engineering group.
You will for example;
- Lead and develop the software group to a high-performance team
- Develop the team’s individual and collective capability and support projects with the right competence
- Develop the technology and competence in the software area with focus on agile practices
- Developing processes and tools
- Plan and manage resource allocation
Who you are
To be successful in this role, we believe that you are an experienced software professional, with deep understanding and interest in lean and agile principles for software development. Moreover, you have proven leadership skills from a global, cross-functional setting.
As a person you are structured and organized, with a strong drive and ability to deliver results. You are a natural communicator and networker who thrive on influencing others to create and strive towards common goals.
Moreover, we see that you have:
- University degree in relevant field (Electrical Engineering or Computer Science)
- Around 10 years professional work experience and hands-on experience of embedded software development
- Experience from coaching Scrum Masters and Scrum teams
- Experience from SAFe
- Minimum 2 years’ work experience in management/ leadership/ project lead role
- Global mindset and experience from working within an international setting
- Excellent language skills (spoken and written) in English
Experience from the automotive industry and knowledge in IISO26262, ASPICE, ISO21434, is meriting for this role
About Stoneridge Electronics Division
Stoneridge’s Electronics Divison is an industry leader in the design and manufacturing of vehicle electronics, including driver information systems, tachograph systems, connectivity and controls modules and vision systems.
Stoneridge Electronics is focused on increasing the safety, intelligence and efficiency of vehicles within the commercial vehicle, bus and coach and off-highway markets.
Geographically, the company is operating in 25 locations in 12 countries. We are proud to supply products and systems to the majority of the most well-known Vehicle producers like Volvo, Scania, Daimler, MAN, Ford. Stoneridge Inc. has about 4500 employees worldwide and has a turnover of approximately 700 million USD.
Find out more about Stoneridge.
Place of employment: Solna
Extent: Full time
Start date: As agreed
In this process Stoneridge is working together with AW Executive Search, if you have any questions please contact Recruitment Responsible Charlotte Runsbech at email@example.com
Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.