KPMG, a global company with world-leading expertise in audit engagements, tax matters and consultancy services, is now looking for their next Commercial Director.
The mission? To identify opportunities to improve commercial aspects, such as pricing strategies, and further develop current and upcoming contracts.
You will be working strategically across the Nordic region, but also operate more hands on with specific accounts. You will report to a senior partner at KPMG and collaborate closely with managers across the Nordic region. Your location will preferably be in Sweden, however, Nordic travels may occur monthly.
You will for example:
- Lead and guide client procurement negotiations on behalf of KPMG
- Assist the client service team in developing the pricing strategy, including ensuring consistency of pricing decisions and market reviews
- Influence and up skilling Partners and Managers on how to approach negotiations
- Identify market trends and capture competitive intelligence
- Build quality relationships with commercial contacts
Who you are
To thrive in this position, you are interested in developing and implementing strategies for improvement. You are rhetorical and competent within the field of pricing, and you like to independently initiate new projects. Building relationships and trust both internally and externally will be key in the role as Commercial Director at KPMG, why we see that you are a skilled communicator.
Other requirements for this role are:
- 8+ years successfully performing in a similar role, preferably in consultancy companies or the service industry
- A profound understanding of auditing
- Fluency in English and a Nordic language, written and spoken alike
- Earlier experience from an international context
About the Company
Find out more about KPMG and what it’s like to work with us at https://home.kpmg/xx/en/home.html
Work area: Nordic region
Place of employment: Preferably Stockholm or Gothenburg
Extent: Full time
Start date: ASAP, with regards to notice period
In this process KPMG is working together with AW Executive Search, if you have any questions, please contact Recruitment Responsible: Linda Lundgren at email@example.com
Our selection process is continuous, and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.