Academic Work Group is looking for a Group Attraction Specialist. This is a new role within the group operations where you will work on a strategic level with Academic Work’s six markets, aiming to develop strategies, processes and knowledge of how the Operations organization attract candidates.
You will be part of a team of specialists within different areas related to Operations and work close to the Group management. You will also work together with a broad spectrum of internal stakeholders on all levels within the group, making your organizational network wide and your work varied.
About the role
As a Group Attraction Specialist within candidate attraction, you will be responsible for how Academic Work Operations find and attract qualitative candidates. You will work with the continuous development of best practice and specific projects within this area. Alongside work with requests and projects initiated from internal stakeholders, you are expected to continuously challenge current best practice and drive your own agenda to make sure Academic Work is positioned in the lead within candidate attraction in the staffing and recruitment industry.
You will for example:
- Build, coordinate, and support the search and sourcing function to increase inflow of new qualitative candidates and optimize utilization of current candidates in the database
- Be responsible for identifying and engaging relevant suppliers as well as managing the relationships with them
- Be responsible for the skills supply within, and sometimes outside, your area of expertise, including creating trainings and identifying other relevant initiatives aiming to educate the operational functions
- Guide the local process owners and specialists in implementations, changes, projects etc.
- Identify, track, share and learn from KPIs to make sure the operations process is as good as it can be
- Cooperate and exchange best practice with the marketing department to make sure we reach relevant candidates
Who you are
Requirements for this role are:
- Advanced knowledge of established sourcing systems, for example Linkedin
- Experience from project management or process development on a strategic level
- Working proficiency in English
It will be qualifying if you have experience working with sourcing related to the tech industry and knowledge in channels like Stack Overflow and Github.
To thrive in this position, you are a person who enjoys challenging status quo and drive initiatives to develop and find more effective ways of working. You prefer to work independently with your projects and can manage a varied network of stakeholders, establishing trustworthiness and strong collaborations. You structure your work effectively and have the ability to communicate your ideas and share expertise in a clear way.
About the Company
Find out more about Academic Work and what it's like to work with us by watching this video
Work area: Hybrid from any of the following locations:
Stockholm, Malmö, Gothenburg, Oslo, Copenhagen, Helsinki, Hamburg, Munich, Geneve, Lausanne.
Start date: Asap, with regard to notice period
In this process Academic Work Group is working together with AW Executive Search, if you have any questions, please contact Recruitment Responsible: Linda Lundgren at email@example.com
Our selection process is continuous, and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.