KPMG - Proposal Manager
Permanent Positions · Stockholm
KPMG is currently experiencing an exciting period of growth within all areas of their operations. As their new Proposal Manager, you will manage a variety of projects in an international and fast paced setting, aiming to develop winning proposals!
Entering into this new role as a Proposal Manager, you will belong to the Client and Markets (C&M) team and work with all operational areas, Audit, Advisory and Tax & Legal. KPMG is undergoing a transformation where the digital agenda and new ways of working are driving change. Your projects will differ in character and complexity, giving you a diversified role with a wide range of contacts both internally and among KPMG´s clients. The role has a broad strategic scope where you will work together with the senior management, making your everyday work both challenging and stimulating shaping KPMG’s pursuits.
More specifically, you will:
- Deliver customer-centric proposals, in close cooperation with KPMG’s lead partners, client teams and project managers
- Drive work forward towards a clear deadline, coordinating both internal resources around the world and external partners
- Take responsibility for ensuring that proposals are delivered on time and with consistent high quality
- Continuously develop our proposal documents and templates
- Assist with coaching and documentation in the proposal process
- Follow up on actions, questions and continuously communicate these
- Ensure client feedback and insights are incorporated before, during and after the process as part of our client satisfaction program
Who you are
You will be part of a team in which collaboration and the sharing of expertise are highly valued. Therefore, we are looking for a team player who promotes team effectiveness by facilitating and building on the ideas of others and shares information and expertise, to achieve desired results. In addition to this, we believe that you flourish in the role of project leader, taking responsibility of our proposals and pursuits. To thrive in this position, we also believe that you are entrepreneurial and business savvy as you will be surrounded by highly driven and talented colleagues who motivate and inspire each other to further develop the business as well as themselves. You are customer-centric and consider every action and decision in terms of the impact on the client. Furthermore, you are resourceful, keeping a positive attitude even in challenging environments, always with a smitten energy.
In addition to the above, we would like you to have:
- Experience of working with successful proposals
- Manage multiple stakeholders, both internal and external
- Fluent written and spoken Swedish and English
- A university degree within relevant field
- Experience working in an international environment
It will be seen as qualifying if you have:
- Knowledge and understanding of our market and business
- Experience of the public sector tender landscape and knowledge of the Swedish Public Procurement Act
About the Company
Find out more about KPMG and what it’s like to work with them at the link below:
Place of employment: Vasagatan 16, Stockholm
Extent: Full time
Start date: ASAP, with regard to notice period
In this process KPMG is working together with AW Executive Search, if you have any questions, please contact Recruitment Responsible: Linda Lundgren at email@example.com
Our selection process is continuous, and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.