Supply Chain Specialist to Mycronic
Permanent Positions · Stockholm
Do you have what it takes to drive supply chain change projects and continuous improvement tasks covering the full chain from order to delivery at Mycronic- a prime driver in the electronics industry?
Do you have 5+ years of successfully performing within supply chain improvement work and project management?
As a Supply Chain Specialist your responsibility will be to drive change projects in the supply chain area covering the full chain from order to delivery. You will also be responsible for implementing solutions and perform pre-studies together with stakeholders from the business. You will cooperate with business stakeholders from Sales, Service, Finance, Manufacturing and with Subsidiaries in Europe, Asia and US to drive continuous improvements and develop the ways of working in the Division High Flex, Outbound team, Mycronic.
Who you are
To be successful in this role you need to be self-motivated and self-sufficient and being able to drive activities and projects. You possess problem solving skills and process related mindset and have a keen interest for continuous improvement work. Further, to be successful in the role as Supply Chain Specialist you need a strong sense of ownership and the ability to dive into details when required, to find solutions and solve problems.
- Relevant Bachelor's Degree, or higher, preferably within Industrial Engineering and Management, Mechanical Engineering, Supply Chain and/or Economics
- Have minimum 5+ years of experience from Supply Chain and Logistics in Manufacturing industry in a global organization
- Project management experience
- Are fluent in English and Swedish, written and spoken alike
- Start: With regards to notice period
- Work extent: Full-time, 100%, travelling may occur.
- Location: Headquarters in Täby
- Contact information: In this recruitment Mycronic is collaborating with AW Executive Search and all questions regarding the position are handled by Linda Lindahl, Senior Consultant at AW Executive Search, email@example.com
Our selection process is continuous, and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
Mycronic is a Swedish high-tech company with more than 1300 employees engaged in the development, manufacturing, and marketing of production equipment. We offer you the chance to join a profitable and growing company with an open work culture and knowledgeable colleagues. Colleagues who learn and share expertise with each other to drive innovation and increase customer value. With all our different perspectives, backgrounds, and expertise we keep making the impossible possible. Again, and again. And it is our three core values–passion for business, passion for technology and passion for people–that guides, drives and unites us, all over the globe.
Find out more about Mycronic and what it’s like to work with us at